Rates: Each cabin has different rates due to floor layout. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please see rates sheet for nightly rates.
FOR SPECIAL RATES AND DISCOUNTS PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE-970-393-1053
Booking Policy: You will be required to pay for your full stay at the time of your booking, in the event of a need to cancel please see our cancelation policy.
Damage Policy: There will be a $100 refundable damage deposit added to each reservation at the time of booking. This deposit covers damages done to your cabin and/or the excess cleaning due to dogs that leave excess hair on bedding and or furniture (when dogs are present) unwashed dishes, or for missing items out of the cabins. Damage deposits will be refunded within 24 hours so long as the cabins are left in clean order and there are no missing or damaged items.
Peak season – September thru March
Nonpeak season – April thru August
Minimum stay: A minimum 2-night stay is required for reservations except for Holidays which would require a minimum of 3 nights. Exceptions for 1-night stays will be available at the discretion of the owners and must be booked through the office only. See office hours under contact on our website.
Additional guests: There will be $15 added for additional guests per night. Children 7 and under are free; however, they do count towards the cabin’s maximum occupancy.
As we are a small family-owned business, late cancellations and no-shows impact us; therefore, we ask for your understanding in respecting our deposit and cancellation policies:
Cancelation /Changes Policy: All reservations must be cancelled 15 days prior to your arrival date. If cancelled less than 15 days prior to your arrival you will forfeit 50% of the balance of your stay, however your damage deposit will be released. There will be a $20 processing fee for cancelling or changing dates.
* Due to our location and the inclement weather, weather shall not be an accepted reasoning for cancelling. Our weather can change drastically and very quickly. November to May you must be prepared for the winter driving conditions. Refunds will be issued only if highway 40 is closed for your entire stay. You may also choose to re-schedule.
Pet Policy: We will allow well mannered, house broke dogs for a small non-refundable fee of $15, per night. There will be a maximum of 2 dogs per cabin. We require the pet form to be filled out and emailed to us when making your reservations. Please see our pet waivers and release forms. Dogs that you have not summited forms for will not be permitted on the property. No other animals will be permitted.
Quiet hours: 10:30 pm-8:00am daily. Please be considerate of our other guests.
Check-in-time: Check in time will be any time after 3 pm the day of your arrival. If you booked online or used a credit card your cabin will be unlocked, and you will find the key on the kitchen table.
Check –out time: Please be ready for check out at 11:00 am. Any check outs later than that are subject to a $100.00 late check-out fee unless previously arranged. Any checkouts after 3pm will accrue an additional nightly rate.
Check-out producers: Prior to check-out please be sure to wash and put away all your dishes. All trash must be taken to the dumpsters that are located near the parking area. All towels and linen maybe left in your cabin.
Winter months: We keep our roads and parking lot well plowed so that they are ready for you. Rabbit Ears Adventure Cabins will ensure that the walkway to your cabin is clear of snow on the day of your check in. You will be responsible for shoveling your walkway to and from your cabin during your stay. If you have a physical/ medical reason and you are unable to do this, please email us and we will be happy to make any necessary accommodations for you during your stay.
All buildings are non-smoking (all types) and is completely prohibited!
Campfires will be authorized in designated locations only and will strictly adhere to our county wide fire ban policy.
If you wish to smoke you may do so outside of your cabin, all cigarette butts must be picked up and disposed of properly. The owners and staff here at Rabbit Ears Adventure Cabins thanks you for helping us keep our grounds beautiful and well maintained. If you or any persons of your party are found to have been smoking in any of our buildings, you will be charged a $200 cleaning fee.
NOTICE REGARDING GUEST PROPERTY:
You will have a key for your cabin, and you are responsible for assuring the cabin is locked when you are not in the cabin. By state statute, Rabbit Ears Adventure Cabins is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY ARTICLE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY OR INTANGIBLE PROPERTY LEFT WITHIN THE CABIN.
** Snowmobiles – Riding snowmobiles to/from Rabbit Ears Adventure Cabins is a privilege. Failure to comply with any/all of the rules will result in a loss of this privilege to you and your party.
Riding to and from our cabins up to the Rabbit Ears snowmobiling area is done so at your own risk!
- The only way to access Rabbit Ears from our cabins is up the side of the highway, via highway easement.
- Private property boarders both sides of the highway easement all the way to the junction of 40& 14. Riding on any of this private property is strictly prohibited. Guests found riding on private property will result in prosecution to its fullest extent.
- It is your responsibility to know where private property is once you get to Highway 14 (there is a large amount of land that is private this side of the Ears).
- You may allow your snowmobile to warm up at your trailer/ truck, but please be courteous of our other guests.
- Your snowmobile needs to remain in your trailer, truck, or on your sled deck when not in use.
- Snowmobiles may not be driven (or parked) to any cabins.
- You may ride from your trailer/truck out the gate to enter the trail to head up the highway to 14.
Beyond this, riding anywhere on Rabbit Ears Adventure Cabins property is STRICKLY PROHIBITED AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.